Thank you for your interest in our church ministry outreach. Please read following carefully.
- Groups wishing to volunteer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on dates and times. Please let us know the number of people in your group.
- We ask that women and girls be mindful of their apparel and dress modestly. Please no short shorts and no low cut tops or blouses. Scoop or V-necks are fine.
- Arrival time for volunteers is 6:00 – 6:45 a.m. Parking is in smaller lot and on street.
- Upon arrival please meet with designated coordinator at the “Volunteer Sign-In” tent, just to your right as you walk in the gate, to sign in, get name tag and directions.
- We love our kids and love to see them serve the Lord! If your children are not serving beside you or the guardian in charge of them, please inform them to stay on the lot and not out in the street. The only time a child should be outside the gates is with an adult.
- Please do not loan out your cell phone, give out your phone number or email address. Please do not bring purses with you to serve. Expensive jewelry should not be worn.
Then Peter said, silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give to thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. Acts 3:6
- Please do not give out money.
Everyone has a story. Listen with concern and compassion and even pray with that person(s). If the person(s) have a legitimate immediate need have them bring it to Pastor Leon or Jennifer. Giving money on the streets often hurts more than it helps.
GOD Bless and JESUS SQUEEZES!